Double Degree Programmes
Please refer to Double Degree Programme in Engineering and Business Administration OR Economics website for more information on the two structured DDPs.
Please refer to below lists of common/CA modules that supersede ‘Table 1’ in the respective AFG checklists for AY16 - AY19 intakes.
*First offer in AY20/21
University Scholars Programme (USP)
Please refer to FoE and SoC site for more information.
Additional module mapping rules for CEG USP students:
- Foundation/First Tier Module: USP Writing & Critical Thinking module (UWC2101%) may be mapped (double-count) to CS2101 Effective Communication for Computing Professionals (AY2014/15 - AY2020/21 intakes)
- Inquiry Modules/Advanced Curriculum: CG3002 Embedded Systems Design Project may be recognized as an Independent Study Module (ISM) in the Sciences & Technologies (S&T) domain.
UIS code for CG3002 is UIS3971. Similarly, for AY2017/18 intake and after, CG4002 Computer Engineering Capstone Project can count as meeting one USP ISM (4 MCs).
For CEG students who have withdrawn/are intending to withdraw from USP
Please note: CS2101 Effective Communication for Computing Professionals
- is a requirement for all CEG undergraduates admitted from AY2013/14 (and onwards)
- is a co-requisite for CS2103T Software Engineering (i.e. students must read both modules in the same semester),
- will count towards a) Unrestricted Elective (UE) requirements for AY2013/14 intake, and b) Programme/Major requirements for AY2014/15 intake
- must be read on graded basis.
CEG students who complete the USP curriculum may be exempted from CS2101 due to the intensive communications element in the USP modules; such students will read CS2103 Software Engineering (in place of CS2103T).
However, students who drop out of USP (without completing the entire USP curriculum) are required to either:
a) read CS2101 and CS2103T, if they haven’t pass CS2103 prior
b) read ES2331 Communicating Engineering, if they have already passed CS2103.
NUS Overseas Colleges (NOC)
For CEG AY21/22 intake (and after), please refer to NOC mapping page directly.
- CEG mapping rules for NOC (year-long) programmes e.g. NCSV, NCSH, NCNY, etc
CEG intakeTR3201 (8 MCs)TR3202 (12 MCs)TR3203% (8 MCs)AY17/18 - AY20/21 intake
8 MCs UEM 10 MCs IA AND
2 MCs TE Breadth
4 MCs TE Breadth AND 4 MCs UEMAY16/17 intake EE3031 and CG4001 (4 MCs)* 6-months IA (12 MCs) CG4001 (8 MCs)*
- CEG mapping rules for NOC (six-months) programmes e.g. NCSG, NCIS, etc
CEG intakeTR3202 (12 MCs)Other TR-coded modulesAY17/18 - AY20/21 intake
10 MCs IA AND
2 MCs TE Breadth