Please refer to FoE's Special Programmes website for more information.
|BEng (CEG) + BBA (Hons)|
|BEng (CEG) + BBA|
|BEng (CEG) + BSocSci (Hons)|
|BEng (CEG) + BA (Econs)|
Additional module mapping rules for CEG USP students:
- Foundation/First Tier Module: USP Writing & Critical Thinking module (UWC2101%) may be mapped to (double-count)
a) ES1531 Critical Thinking and Writing (AY2013/14)
b) CG1413 Effective Team Communication (AY2012/13 and prior)
- Inquiry Modules/Advanced Curriculum: CG3002 Embedded Systems Design Project may be recognized as an Independent Study Module (ISM) in the Sciences & Technologies (S&T) domain. UIS code for CG3002 is UIS3971.
For CEG students who have withdrawn/are intending to withdraw from USPPlease note: CS2101 Effective Communication for Computing Professionals
- is a requirement for all CEG undergraduates admitted from AY2013/14 (and onwards)
- is a co-requisite for CS2103T Software Engineering (i.e. students must read both modules in the same semester),
- will count towards a) Unrestricted Elective (UE) requirements for AY2013/14 intake, and b) Programme/Major requirements for AY2014/15 intake
- must be read on graded basis.
CEG students who complete the USP curriculum may be exempted from CS2101 due to the intensive communications element in the USP modules; such students will read CS2103 Software Engineering (in place of CS2103T).
However, students who drop out of USP (without completing the entire USP curriculum) are required to either:
a) read CS2101 and CS2103T, if they haven’t pass CS2103 prior
b) read ES2331 Communicating Engineering, if they have already passed CS2103.
In order to obtain the final approval, the student will need to:
For students who started NOC between July 2013 to July 2014 (updated 17 July 2013)
For students who attended NOC in AY2012/13 & prior (updated 25 May 2011)
B) Modules hosted by ECE (including CG3207): Complete this form and email to Dr Sahoo (cc Winnie) .
A) Modules hosted by CS (including CG2271): Please click here to submit your module mapping request(s).
Check that you have met the respective pre-requisites for the modules that you intend to map over.
For students who started NCSG in January 2016 (& after) (as of 2 August 2016)
iLead Programme - CEG mapping rules (updated 17 July 2013)